VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi i have a bunch of dvd rips with multiple VOB files from each dvd, What is the best way to convert these to MP4? I have Wondershare video converter but when i try to convert all the vob's into a single MP4 file it does not put them in order for some reason.. Also it seems that much of the commentary is missing. to give you an idea the one thing i tried so far was a 12 dvd set on the career of Mike Tyson, the VOB files contain the fights but any commentary between the fights is not there also the fights are not in the order they should be. Any help, ideas would be much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you removed the other ifo,bup files? You should always keep the entire video_ts folder structure to be able to easily convert to mp4. You just select the video_ts folder in for example vidcoder, handbrake then.

Or else try join the vobs from SAME dvd with vobmerge and then open in vidcoder or handbrake.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    actually i downloaded the rips and these is no video _ts folder otherwise i would have done that, so that is the problem im having, do i add all those files and convert or just the vob ?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!