VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Keylogger, voice recorder, browser history recorder...
    If this was any other software package it would be recognized as pure spyware and ranked as a threat in any antivirus.

http://www.techworm.net/2014/10/microsofts-windows-10-permission-watch-every-move.html

Ok, so this only a beta test. I just wonder how much crap they may be tempted to leave in when it goes on full release.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Wow, thanks for that. I'll pass.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Yep, some of the comments in that page sadly show how many people have been brainwashed into believing there exists "only one" possible implementation of the (alleged) good-intentions of the software devilopers... It's no surprise that they typically belong to the team of the "free thinkers" who don't have free will
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    From the techworm.net link .................

“Microsoft collects information about you, your devices, applications and networks, and your use of those devices, applications and networks. Examples of data we collect include your name, email address, preferences and interests; browsing, search and file history; phone call and SMS data; device configuration and sensor data; and application usage.”
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I guess I better buy a lot of stock in tinfoil!!!
    LMAO!!
    Quote Quote  
  6. It's no secret that the whole purpose of this preview is to monitor usage in real world operation.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If they don't monitor it, how-the-heck can they debug it enough for general release? Let the fanboi's take all the bumps and the rest of us can slide in later with less pain.
    Quote Quote  
  8. biggest spy is the cellphone. from talk to net surfing,email,facebook.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Funny you should mention cell phones,

Mysterious Fake Cellphone Towers Are Intercepting Calls All Over The US

You are more correct than you may know.
    Quote Quote  
  10. if you think about people use it more than PC's now,plus it's in your pocket most of the time so big brother knows your location lol
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by budwzr View Post
    If they don't monitor it, how-the-heck can they debug it enough for general release? Let the fanboi's take all the bumps and the rest of us can slide in later with less pain.
    Your Welcome!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!