VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I am using a Hauppauge HVR-3000 and a Pinnacle 100i as capture cards. I recently upgraded my computer (m/b B85M-E ASUS, an i5 cpu and a SSD hard drive, no seperate graffics cards) using Windows 7 Ultimate to upspeed rendering time but i can't get my cards working.

1. When using the Pinnacle one with virtualdub capture pin only gives me the option 320x240(default) which was the same with older pc (i used to get more options in XP but my m/b doesn't support them any more) but i could use custom resolution (352x576) which worked just fine. Now if i try any other resolution in any software i get white motion lines (like the "wind" effect in photoshop) which i can describe like interlacing appears as white.

2. When using the Hauppauge one in WinTV it works ok, but in Windows Media Center it's giving again similar white lines, only these ones appear in a more steady pattern (as in the vertical axis only, while the pinnacle ones look more messy and seem to follow any motion happening).

i am also having some problems with vlc and huffyuv which leeds me to believe there is something wrong with my windows codecs or what. Does anyone have a clue what's with this? i don't mind getting a new card but i do mind if the problem is within my current settings. i am attaching a capture from the Hauppauge if needed i will do one with the Pinnacle as well.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i had to convert it to mpg was a wtv file
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!