VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am not sure but I have found this one:

http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/PapaJohn/16/VirtualDub_NanDub_Tutorial.aspx

I think that is not what I want.. I am looking for my design just like movie does or just stand still logo in the full screen resolutation size at the beginning before family's action running in it. I dont like to type just title which I use Windows Live Movie Maker. Sorry about my English. I hope that you understand what I am talking about.

EDIT: I am not new to those program. I know how to use fade in/fade out, title, and many other things.
    Quote Quote  
  2. It is almost 2 days and nobody know ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Do you mean a logo displayed on every frame of the video or just a title logo as the video starts? If just a title logo, then you can create that in a graphics program and set it to run for as many seconds as you want before the video itself starts.

I've done that in Virtual Dub by importing a JPEG at full video resolution, then copy and paste and then copy and paste the two frames, four frames, eight frames, etc. If your logo needs to run for one second, you need 25 frames (PAL) It's easy to keep copying until you get it long enough. Then convert it to your video format and add to the beginning of your video.

There are quicker ways, but that's always worked for me.
    Last edited by redwudz; 11th Dec 2011 at 18:55.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hello there. Yeah, it is just a title logo.. The link I posted here is the one I am looking for ? Or there is a better tutor ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    That link looks to be a method to create a small logo on all frames of the video, similar to what a TV station uses in the corner of the screen. If that's what you want to do, it should work fine. You would have to re-encode the entire video to place the logo, though.
    Quote Quote  
  6. That's what I read about it and I dont want that. No, that is too small. I want full resolution size according to the video size.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Do you have an instruction of how to make a logo title ?? Yeah, just a logo title of full resolution size.. Not small logo.
    Quote Quote