VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It gives me 1 vob file no matter what size the video put into it is. my question is what do I need to do now tho author a dvd. I know just one large vob file will do it.
    Thanks in adavance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Take a deep breath and start at the beginning.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not sure what you mean? I started with a mp4 file used cuda video converter to convert it, I want to make it into a dvd but the program makes into one vob file and nothing else. I am not sure how to make a dvd from a vob file that is 2.65GB and I don't have any other files needed to make a dvd.
    Quote Quote  
  4. That gives us a bit more to go on. So you're starting with an mp4, used a toy converter and you want to make a DVD. To get the DVD specifications you can click on "What Is" at the top of this site.

Start again from your original mp4 and Try AVStoDVD, it is easy to use, has a much better encoder, and will create the proper folder/file structure.
    Quote Quote  
  5. You need to author a DVD using your VOB file with something like DVDStyler, AVStoDVD ..
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    the reason I was using cuda video converter was that it takes 1/2 to 1/4 of the time to convert mp4 files than anything else I tried. I will try these other programs. Thanks
    Quote Quote