VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, I've been trying ot find our how to get our Samsung DVD SH855 Region Free to be able to play all regions. I found one link that explained it for a Samsung DVD SH855M but am not sure if I can use it for our one too. Thank you so much for any help someone can give us. Kind Regards, Mishyinnes
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Nobody here makes or creates DVD hacks. If it is not in the list to the left ( DVD Hacks)....you are most likely on your own or out of luck.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for the quick reply, I'm not the most technologically minded person so was wondering what you meant? These codes are out there as thankfull it's worked for others. I gather that it's all at one's own risk, but do you mean that you're not sure if the same unlocking system would work or ???. Thank you again.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Not all players can be hacked. Many players can never be hacked. Some players have never been hacked and never will be hacked.
    Got it?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have a code that can be used on our machine but I can't get into the section that allows me to input the code. It says to press repeat but the button takes us into the main menu and from there we don't know where to go, please if anyone can help that would be very appreciated. It is a code that exsits it's not that its been 'made' or 'created' so it's known. Thank you, Kind Regards, Mishyinnes
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by mishyinnes View Post
    Hi, I have a code that can be used on our machine but I can't get into the section
    Then just post it here for now.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Make the DVD region free, not the player.
    More info on making region-free DVDs to play international discs on your region-locked player.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, listen to lordsmurf. Manufacturers often make updates to their DVD models, and there is always the risk of rendering your player inoperable by attempting to hack it. Instead, make region-free backups of foreign DVDs on a DVD-R.
    Quote Quote