VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi friends forum, good afternoon. Let me introduce myself, my name is Jonathan, and this is my first post in the forum. If also, while I read the information presented here, it never occurred to me to create an account, so far as I have several questions, and certainly here could corroborate that is full of skilled people.

My question at hand is: What is the best capture card for VHS?

This is a question that I've been doing for some time, and the truth that today you do not find an answer.

So today i was informing me, and seeing different models of capture, but all were designed aiming to capture games on different consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, etc.) And I could never hayar one that is for professional use to capture videotapes of accurately. Not to mention that the quality of video capture of those aforementioned games do not let a good picture quality so my pair proved obsolete even 720p video still.

For my part I seek to capture a capture with the same original quality which is playing the vhs, do not modify or reduced. Just the same thing I'm seeing in the film, looks equally and equal quality digital capture. Can this be possible?

I listen to tips and advice, so that together we can figure out which is the best for VHS capture, to capture the image with the same quality found on videotape without losses.

Moreover, I would also check on my computer hardware. Is that only a good hardware can result in a good capture. Below I describe my PC settings to its discretion, tell me if it's okay, that would be missing or you should upgrade:

Processor:
    Intel Core i5
    Code Name: Sandy Bridge.
    Max TDP: 95.0 W.
    Package: Socket 1155 LGA

motherboard:
    Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 (Rev 1.3)
    Chipset: Intel Sandy Bridge

Memory:
    4GB DDR3 Dual Channel (2 cards x2GB)
    DRAM Frequency: 798.1 Mhz

It should be noted that currently have Onboard video only, I have no video card installed, so I wanted to check if necessary. If so, I want to recommend one, best suited for capturing videos.

-It would be good if they could make a catch in the end quality either in pictures or video recording even better, to determine the quality of each capture, and so in this way have an idea of ​​the quality of each-

That said I completed the post and hopefully not bother many queries. If you happen to already made ​​a query similar to mine, appreciate the link to the post to save my questions.

From already thank you very much.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Did you run your post through Google Translate?

Knowing what country you're in would help to know what video standard you require and what products may be available. You didn't mention your budget either.

The quality of the VCR matters far more than the capture card, by the way.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!