VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I got into subtitling Adventure Time and episodes of season 2. I just recently finished an episode and wanted to share it, but the process seems to be complex for me. I'll really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can upload to subtitles sites like www.subscene.com and www.opensubtitles.org (click on the upload links).

But some sites are beeing closed down because of "copyright infringement offenses". See http://torrentfreak.com/student-fined-for-running-movie-tv-show-subtitle-download-site-120608/
    Quote Quote  
  3. I could do that, but.. Honestly, I don't know the complexs of setting up the episode names to be just as the subtitle search engines wants it, and blah blah.

Perhaps someone else can upload them for me? I honestly don't care about credit.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you joking?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Veta View Post
    I could do that, but.. Honestly, I don't know the complexs of setting up the episode names to be just as the subtitle search engines wants it, and blah blah.

Perhaps someone else can upload them for me? I honestly don't care about credit.
    You don't have to use any particular name. You need to say exactly which show and episode of course.

For TV shows, addic7ed.com is about the best organised site.

See Adventure Time with Finn and Jake subtitles
    They don't have any English subs yet, so your additions would be useful.

Once there it will get scraped and copied to other sites.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey, thanks. I was having a problem trying to get the subs to even show up on my search list even after I uploaded it, but the website even have an episode list for me to upload directly to. It's well organized.

I already uploaded one episode, and I'll upload another soon. Thanks once again!

And no, I am not joking.
    Quote Quote