VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all,

I was trying to convert some dvd's that I have to divx but I' facing some problems. To convert I use auto gordian knot since it is a very easy program to use.
    But, when I load the IFO file into to it, I get all the different titles 2 times. For example:
    there are 2 parts on the dvd, each about 90 minutes. In gordian knot I get 4 titles, each title 2 times without any further info.
    Anyone knows how this is possoble?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just noticed that this topic should be in the dvd to ... topic.
    Sorry for that, please move.
    Quote Quote  
  3. But, when I load the IFO file into to it, I get all the different titles 2 times.
    I take it you decrypted the entire DVD to the hard drive? Don't. Decrypt each title separately to its own folder. If using DVD Decrypter, set it for IFO Mode rather than the default File Mode.

It's not all that unusual for titles to be repeated in a DVD, and when loading the IFOs AutoGK will encode all the titles (PGCs) even if you specify just one.

One alternative would be to load the VOB files instead. There won't be 2 copies of each title there. Load the first VOB and the rest are automatically loaded. You can't get subtitles that way, though. If you need subs get them yourself and load them using the CTRL-F8 trick.
    Quote Quote