VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm sorry if some of you find this post stupid, but this is really driving me mad.
    I'm trying to make a music Blu-ray disk containing 24 music videos.
    It starts with first play which is a kind of a animated logo made in After effects, rendered to m2v file and placed in a separate time line in Encore.
    Then comes the main menu, simple animation made also in AE with only two buttons: PLAY ALL and SELLECT VIDEO.
    All 24 videos were encoded in Adobe Media Encoder with absolutely same settings to m2v and wav files and placed in a single time line in Encore one after another. Selecting PLAY ALL in the main menu goes to the first video in that time line and all plays perfectly well. Selecting SELECT VIDEO goes to another menu which consist of the same background as the main menu, but with 24 buttons, linked to each of the 24 videos on the time line, with overrides set to go back to the select video menu after each video is played instead of continuing the next one.
    The problem is that when playing any video from Select Video menu, plays the video, but no sound. This happens in the preview within Encore and with actual recorded blu-ray disk.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    That sounds very strange. But I don't think we have that many adobe encore users here so I would try find help in the adobe forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/encore .
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Not that strange, BD track selection is title based and not file based, if the title playlist specifies there's not to be any audio in the title, then any audio streams in the m2ts files will be ignored. Presumably he just needs to find the title/s the SELECT VIDEO items point to and add the audio streams to it/them.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I see....I have authored 0 blu-rays...
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!