VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, this is the message that I got when Sony Vegas Pro 11 was burning on a Verbatim disk. Brand new player. Burns DVD's no problem.

The render completed fine, but just in the last stage of the image burn up pop the message. It then said the system cannot find the file specified.

This is beyond me. Help!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    So what is "blue-burning" ?

Seeing as you state "DVD" yet cross/double posted the same thing in "authoring" and this forum.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Within less than 15 minutes, you've posted the same thing twice. It's a great way to get members to ignore you on grounds of rudeness. The forum rules about cross-posting and other criteria are posted here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)?. If you didn't see the link earlier, look at the top of this page, near the left of the title, and you will see 4 links: "Index" "New Posts" "Today's Posts" "Rules"

I'm surprised no one responded earlier.
    Last edited by sanlyn; 19th Mar 2014 at 13:30.
    Quote Quote  
  4. My apologies, I posted to authoring and realized too late that it was the wrong place. So, I tried to delete, but was unsuccessful. Cut me some slack here please this is my first post to your forum and really don't know my way around yet.

To make it perfectly clear. I am try to burn Blu-ray discs. I mentioned DVD only to give an indication that my operating system seems to be working as I have been successfully editing and burning DVD. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Accepted. Hope I didn't seem too stern, I was hoping to caution you. Your "brand new" burner might be OK with DVD's, but that doesn't mean it works properly with BluRay or other disc types. First, I iasked a couple of Vegas users about the problem; they never heard of a "blue-burning" message. The other problem is that you say you have a "new player", but does that also mean you also have a new burner?

Whenever a program displays an error message or warning that you need advice about, you should quote the message as completely as you can or post a screen capture of it.
    Last edited by sanlyn; 19th Mar 2014 at 13:30.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I've seen a similar problem before. Usually with a external USB drive that the OS loses contact with because of interference on the USB bus.
    'Delayed write failed' is one common error message.

It would definitely help to have more info. A log from the burning program would be useful. Also a bit more info about your drive and system.

Duplicate posts: Duplicate removed. In the future PM a Mod if you need a thread moved.
    And welcome to our forums.

Moderator redwudz
    Last edited by redwudz; 11th Nov 2013 at 23:43.
    Quote Quote  
  7. In the end I was able to sort it out. In Vegas Pro 11 there is a Blu-ray burning template. I inadvertently chose 1440 x 1080 rather that 1920 x 1080 which is what the project was shot in. Bad eyes, old brain. Anyway, that for your consideration.

See ya.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    "Brand new player. Burns DVD's no problem."

Well, that's new to me.
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote