VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When playing video I can attach or detach the playlist window at will.

When playing music files the playlist is always detached. When I click the button to attach nothing happens.

I want it attached when playing music files. Any ideas as for solution to this?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What your saying doesn't make any sense,playing a playlist lets you choose a list of songs or videos,nothing else.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Ok. So when I'm using potplayer to play an album it displays the eq and the album artwork in one window and then has the playlist (the list of songs in the album) in a separate window. There is a button at top right to attach the playlist to the main window. When I click that nothing happens. The playlist window stays separate. When playing video files, I can attach or detach the playlist window fine using that button so I don't know why it works with a video playlist but not for an audio playlist.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Click image for larger version

Name:	pot.PNG
Views:	1984
Size:	492.2 KB
ID:	37866

Here you can see potplayer in use with a playlist attached and with in unattached. Circled the button that is used to toggle between these modes.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Just made an account to say I too am having this problem
    Quote Quote  
  6. Me too, and Potplayer no longer remembers playback position, and yes, I have all the settings checked.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Fixed the problem.
    go into menu
    go to skins
    at the top select Built in skin
    or at least if fixed it for me
    Quote Quote