VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Press Release

I know that this has nothing to do with video but I also know that several people here keep up with this stuff so here you go. SuperAntiSpyware is now included in VirusTotal.com. Read this quote from an email sent to me from a staff member at SuperAntiSpyware.

What does this mean for you and your customers? As part of Virus Total (www.virustotal.com), SUPERAntiSpyware is now part of a network that will allow us access to a greater range of infected files. The more infected files we have access to, the more comprehensive definitions we develop to remove them.

In other words, our access to data just jumped dramatically. Keeping up with the thousands of new infections issued each week is a challenge, and Virus Total helps participating developers do just that. We’re proud to participate and we’re grateful to have been accepted. Feel free to share this release with your clients.
    Now since this is a free service offered by virustotal I didn't think there would be any problem posting this since I don't really consider this advertising but if Baldrick or the mods feel otherwise they can delete this post. I'm just trying to pass along some helpful info.
    Donadagohvi (Cherokee for "Until we meet again")
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There really are not that many "viruses" out there anymore.
    What we have now is mostly malware, so this is an excellent shift in direction.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote