VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Okay so I recorded a news sequence that I want to edit for a school project. I took the DVD out and stuck it in my drive and no files pop-up.

I read something about finalizing a DVD in a Panazonic recorder? Can I just put it back in, hit play and then the finalize button?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Finalize first read the manual for your dvd recorder but if you reinsert the disc you should be able to finalize the disc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    On the EZ-28 if you just put the DVD back in the recorder, let it load and finally push EJECT you will be prompted with a OSD to push REC to finalize disc. After about 2 minutes it will finish and another EJECT will eject your finalized DVD.
    You can also navigate the FUNCTIONS, OTHER FUNCTIONS, DVD MANAGEMENT menu's and choose FINALIZE disc, either way does the same thing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jjeff View Post
    On the EZ-28 if you just put the DVD back in the recorder, let it load and finally push EJECT you will be prompted with a OSD to push REC to finalize disc. After about 2 minutes it will finish and another EJECT will eject your finalized DVD.
    You can also navigate the FUNCTIONS, OTHER FUNCTIONS, DVD MANAGEMENT menu's and choose FINALIZE disc, either way does the same thing.
    Thanks, I'll do that now. For some reason the OSD wasn't popping up before but I'll try the FUNCTIONS method first.
    Quote Quote