VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does the XL2370HD Samsung LED TV have the availability for motion plus?

http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23ELNKF/ZA

Also, what HDTV will be ideal to output PAL video (1050 by 576i via HDMI) without creating shaking motion. Broadcast still output video at 576i and looks smooth. I need a HDTV that is capable with PAL video.
    Last edited by VideoPlayout11; 18th Nov 2013 at 01:51.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Where do you live? the "us" after www.samsung.com greatly troubles me. Unless things have changed, Samsung does not make any TVs for the USA and Canada that are able to display PAL video at all. This is to prevent people in PAL countries, most of which have VAT, from buying cheaper HDTVs in North America and bypassing the normal distribution channels in their home countries.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I live in the PAL region Australia. And need to output content in PAL via HDMI. (I don't need it for watching broadcast TV).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Someone else will have to comment on motion plus. It's a small monitor so I'm guessing "no" but I could be wrong.

PLEASE be sure that this is NOT a monitor designed for sale in North America or you will be screwed for the reasons I mentioned earlier. The website does not list enough technical specs for me to know what frame rates and resolutions it can handle, nor does the PDF file tell.
    Quote Quote