VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have an EasyCap capture card, not quite sure which model, and when I use it with both Open Broadcast and ULead, it works just fine with my Wii, but displays the same blue screen, but with a little jittering green bar on top, when I plug in my PS2. Does anyone know why it would work with Wii but not PS2? Any ideas at all? Any help is very appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Might help if you state the type of cable connection between the Wii/PS2 and the EasyCrap.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Like I said, I don't have a model number or anything, and the RCA is the connection between the console and the EasyCap(yellow/white/red AV cables), and it connects to my USB port on my computer.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Check the PS2 settings to see if there is one that defines the video output.

Have you connected this port successfully before ?

You may have a dud port.
    Quote Quote  
  5. You mean from my PS2? It works when I connect it to the TV, at least last time I checked.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have an EasyCap capture card
    Q1 : How long have you had the easycap device ?

Q2 : The second part is confusing, please clarify.

it works just fine with my Wii, but displays the same blue screen
    Q3 : Has the device ever displayed anything other than black or blue screen ?

Run Everest with the easycap connected, it should pickup what chipset the easycap is using ... it'll should help to determine if the device is suitable for the output frequency from the game consoles.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Does the PS2's Bios show up? That's when you start the console without any disc inserted. The Bios always runs in standard PAL or NTSC which is no problem for any capture device.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!