VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    dear brothers, i need a video mixer for live mixing two or three cams. please tell me which company is better. my requirements are: good quality output, video effects, microphone input slot (either stereo or XLR ), not much expensive, small in size so that is easily portable. please help me if anybody has some information.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    what type of cams? what type of video inputs? tricasters were good but not cheap for SD work.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you're doing analog SD the Panasonic 'MX' series of mixers are pretty good, and readily available used. I've used the MX 20, MX 30 and MX 50 and they were all pretty good.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    what type of cams? what type of video inputs? tricasters were good but not cheap for SD work.
    HD cams like HDR-XR500E , HDR-TD20VE (not exactly these cam have to be used. these are only to to help you understand my question) etc. . i want to record output on a dvd direct in a dvd recorder or give output to computer and capture. cams will be used for example in a function to take different poses of the performer and audience. input is from cam using A/V cable from the given slot in the cam .
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know about mixers, but most home-level DVD recorders sold today are not HD. With an HD cam you'd need something portable like the SONY HVRDR60 ($1700). These and mixers are usually sold thru business communications and surveillance vendors AFIK. If you want "cheap", I suggest you rethink the idea.
    Last edited by sanlyn; 22nd Mar 2014 at 20:55.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok. i will see
    Quote Quote