VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i just bought a nintendo wii and it says it can play video files from an sd card but the file format needs to be motion jpeg...i dunno what that is but i did download a convert red kawa video converter, it supposedly can convert to mjpeg but when i put the sd card into the wii it doesn't recognize it. am i convertin it wrong or not using the program right? it looks like all i have to do is select wii on the program and click convert video, select the video and hit start...it converts it i supposed but the wii doesn't support it....is there another program out there that can help me? thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am having the same problem (meaning I'm on the same "boat" as you are). I've seen that the Wii would work with file extensions ending in *.avi or *.mov. Since I have the Nintendo Wii video conversion software from Redkawa.com, I have printed out a tutorial that relates to what we're both doing. Unfortunately, I've tried to do it, and to no avail, it doesn't work. Wished someone else has a better way of doing this than us. :-S.
    Quote Quote