VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hey guys,

I extracted a .vob and I was planning on adding a second audio track to it. I already created the second audio track and matched it up perfectly with the .vob.

Now I want to create the dvd with original track and the one I made. How do I go about doing this? I can only find guides for .avi. Is this the only way to go about it? I didn't want to go this route because I wanted to keep it high quality but if this is the only way then I got no choice.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can use dvd authoring programs to add a second audio track. I'm pretty certain tmpgenc dvd author does. I know lots of others do. You can load your vob and then add your second audio track.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    awesome, i have that one installed, I will try it out, Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Here you go:

Once you get your video clip loaded go to audio and select multi audio. Then in your second audio option you can add the alternate audio.

Please make sure it is pcm wav or ac3 or dts or mp2 audio at 48khz to be dvd audio compliant. I would also test your sync on a rewritable dvd to ensure that you have it all set. Unless of course you already tested the sync in a software dvd player.

I am using tda 2.0 in the screen shot by the way.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Alternatively:
    Demux (DGIndex with File->Save Project and Demux Video)
    Remux (Muxman)
    Quote Quote