VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi
    I need advice on the easiest way to to copy-protect 50 copies of home VCD (video of my fish)

I have look thru the threads. However as there are too many, is there a easier way to do it?

Please advice.

thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. actually i am more thinking for to prevent most people from being able to copy it.

Of cos, i cannot stop the experts but at least i will be able to stop the not-so-IT-illterate from doing it right?

Pls advice!
    Quote Quote  
  3. 50 VCD's of fish, are you sure anyone would want to copy them
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Craig Tucker
    50 VCD's of fish, are you sure anyone would want to copy them
    ROTFLMAO!

(I think my cats might be interested -- but they're not very technically oriented, and their little paws can't work the keys on my computer... yet).
    "Like a knife, he cuts through life, like every day's his last" -- Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The best (and only) way to copy-protect your efforts is to never loan them out.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    (I think my cats might be interested -- but they're not very technically oriented, and their little paws can't work the keys on my computer... yet).
    my wife's cat can, but mostly what she writes is

l;kjaasoidadklmn aeo;n dsv;nlkavwe;oai snev;o i

- housepig
    ----------------
    Housepig Records
    out now:
    Various Artists "Six Doors"
    Unicorn "Playing With Light"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    TOO FUNNY. the guy is obviously selling them(ebay prolly) and dont want anyone to steal what he stole. LOL, If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry.
    Hey housepig , glen ross glenn gary, that movie brought back nasty memmories of recruiting for the Navy.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok..... like this: Don't waste your time.....really. Same sh#t when Securom 4 came out..... I copied it the day after ( incl. the new versions) , using tools like Clone-cd/ Blindwrite & Twinpeak. Everything can be copied....... trust me.

D.C.
    " Check him for weapons..... no; he doesn't need 'm...... he IS a weapon. " -- Return of the Dragon.
    Quote Quote