VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie SilverShine's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    When I click on the Timeline...It just goes up all the way! It does this every time and I don't know why. Downloaded Sony Vegas 2 days ago and I already have problems. Did I press something? It's impossible to edit like this. Yes I have closed Sony Vegas and opened It up again. If I want to see the preview I have to drag the timeline all the way back where I want it only to get the same problem If I want to move something. Searching up this bug did nothing for me. Nobody seems to be having this problem. Help me This Is literally the only reason why I signed up. Heck, maybe I could learn a thing or two and help out other people. I've always used Movie Maker because the price for Sony Vegas absolutely ridiculous. This Is all advanced and new for me. I had no Idea what I was doing the second I opened It, so please bare with me. The average person should be confused when opening It anyway. It's super complexed for people who are used to simple editors This Is getting annoying so I'd really, REALLY like some advice here.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You probably have "Automatically hide docking area" checked in Options > Preferences > Display. Try unchecking it.
    And F11 can be useful in both cases.
    More here .

And if you've used Movie Maker, try Movie Studio Platinum. It's the cheaper version of Vegas Pro.

The next versions of those are coming from Magix, not Sony according to this press release.
    Last edited by vkmast; 24th May 2016 at 03:29.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie SilverShine's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by vkmast View Post
    You probably have "Automatically hide docking area" checked in Options > Preferences > Display. Try unchecking it.
    And F11 can be useful in both cases.

heugjfdxska THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SilverShine View Post
    ...because the price for Sony Vegas absolutely ridiculous....
    Not really, Vegas Pro has all the tools needed to produce professional broadcast.
    Quote Quote