VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello
    Please i'm now in a project that will continue for the next two or three years.
    We will make a regular video tutorials for educational purposes in different topics delivered in Arabic.
    After goggling I've realized that I will need :-
    1) drawing or graphic tablet.
    2) a pen to use it with the tablet.
    3) drawing application to use it through the tablet.
    4) screen cast software.
    5) decent microphone.I will not use it in any thing else except this purpose, I mean not for drawing or designing.
    After a lot of goggling I've found too many people advise the wacom mamboo tablet that is being used by the famous khan academy, but when I explored the wacom website I've found zillions of model and I was not able to pick a suitable one and sent an email more then once for sales but no reply.
    also regarding the Mic, I will not be shown up in the video at all so what kind of microphone I should use to get a clear smooth sound? something near James Earl Jones.
    So please may you advise for a solution.
    This is what I've found with goggling the issue and I do not know if it the best solution for my purpose or not, so I thought to post here asking for the geeks around to help me make up my mind.
    Thanks a lot for your valuable time reading my post.
    Your reply is highly much appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just to update the thread in case any one else in the same situation.Drop anything else and go for Wacom tablets, the cheapest one is Intuos Pen for 79$ and really perfect.
    Quote Quote