VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hai friends, I am a newbie.

From many years I had searched in the net for Video Editors or Converters but no use in meeting the below my requirements.
    I had tried many softwares but they not done well in meeting below requirements.

The Soft-wares what i am looking for, should meet below rules or requirements :
    I WANT SOFTWARES
    1) WHICH CONVERT FILES(VIDEO OR AUDIO) WITHOUT RE-ENCODING.
    2) KEEPING THE FILE(VIDEO OR AUDIO) SIZE SAME AFTER CONVERSION.
    3) QUALITY OF THE FILE(VIDEO OR AUDIO) SHOULD BE SAME AFTER CONVERSION.

After many years recently i visited this site it is wonderful and rocking.
    It is amazing site which serves the people according to thier needs for free.
    I know this site will provide softwares for all my needs or requirements but i dont know which software should be used for what purpose or need.
    So people help me suggesting the good software for my need by answering the following questions.

THOSE WHOEVER SEE THIS POST PLEASE GIVE A REPLY BY ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS NUMBER-WISE.
    EVERYONE PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS KINDLY TO HELP ME TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS AND YOUR ANSWERS FOR THE QUESTIONS SHOULD MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.

" EXCEPT FFMPEG SOFTWARE (I DONT WANT TO USE IT) SUGGEST OTHER SOFTWARES IN THIS SITE OR OTHER SITE BUT NO REENCODING "

1) A software which Converts Mkv to Mp4 format without reencoding and keeping the File size and Quality same?

2) A Software which supports to Add Multiple language Audio tracks to mp4 video(movie) without Conversion or ReEncoding the Mp4 video(movie) and keeping the File Size and Quality
    same?

3) A Software which extracts Audio tracks from mp4 and avi without Conversion or ReEncoding the audio track of the video(mp4/avi)
    keeping the Audio track length(duration) , Size and Quality same?

4) A Software which Joins Multiple mp4 files into a single File and single MP4 file into Multiple MP4 files without Conversion or ReEncoding the Mp4 video(movie) and keeping the File Size
    and Quality same?

5) How to Convert Vob to Mp4/Mkv/Avi without Conversion or ReEncoding the file and keeping the File Size and Quality same?

6) How to Convert Mp4/Avi/Mkv to Vob without Conversion or ReEncoding the file and keeping the File Size and Quality same?

7) How to Convert Mka audio which is extracted from Mkv video to Mp4(M4a) without Conversion or Re-Encoding the File and keeping the Audio File Size and Quality same and that
    Audio format should be suitable to Merge with Mp4 video ?

8) How to Convert Mka audio which is extracted from Mkv video to AAC without Conversion or Re-Encoding the File and keeping the Audio File Size and Quality same and that
    Audio format should be suitable to Merge with Mp4 video ?

9) A Software which Converts Mkv to AVI format without ReEncoding and keeping the File Size and Quality same?
    Last edited by entertainment king; 12th Jan 2017 at 11:19.

2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What you're asking for is called "remuxing software"

FFMPEG -c copy

3. VideoRedo is a good program for "cuts-only" editing (i.e., no re-encoding).

4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I smell a spammer....