VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. does anybody have one of these players that could take pictures of the laser deck and post them? My son has 2 of these and he changed the lasers on both and now the tray isn't responding correctly. They will come out but not go back in without being pushed in. I have a feeling he may not have put them back together correctly and if I had pics to look at maybe I could figure them out. Both are doing the exact same thing after the laser change and I didn't see the insides before he changed them. Or if you know of somewhere that I could go look at the pics, that would be great. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Its just cheaper to but new dvd players when they are $30 and lower,replacing lasers on them isn't worth it since you've seen the results
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I get that, but I'm in the computer repair business and it's just something we're trying to do. It's really no different than changing a laser deck in a PS3, PS4, or an xbox but like I said I didn't see it before he took it apart. And this particular type of player is far different from most on the market as it has an hdmi port on it.
    Quote Quote