VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a commercial DVD which I have ripped to a VIDEO_TS folder on my hard drive. The DVD has one audio track (Italian) and an English sub-title track. However, the DVD appears to have been incorrectly tagged, because the audio track selection (viewed in VLC, Handbrake and my DVD player) all say that the audio track is English. The IFO log in Mediainfo also lists the audio track as English. However, it is definitely Italian, and no other audio track is available or listed.
    Is there any reasonably straight forward way of editing the tags in the VIDEO_TS files so that the language track will be correctly shown as "Italian" when I play either the VIDEO_TS folder on my computer, or re-burn to DVD?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Marsia Mariner
    Give a try to IFOedit .
    Quote Quote  
  3. PGCEdit. Open the DVD, highlight the main movie in the left panel, click on the green reel of film in the top center and change the language in the new Streams Attributes screen to 'it'. 'OK' out to the main screen, save and test.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ChangeAudioLang.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	39842  

Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much for the replies. The PGCEdit looks the simplest way. I have tried it and it appears to work correctly. Thanks again!
    Quote Quote