VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. GOOD DAY EVERY ONE! I'M NEW HERE AND I REALLY NEED YOUR EXPERT HELP.
    i'm just finished downloading a blu-ray ripped mkv anime (1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC) and burned it to a BLANK DVD. When I watch it on my dvd player. there is a problem shows like these: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9387.JPG
Views:	508
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	24264Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9384.JPG
Views:	554
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	24265Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9382.JPG
Views:	483
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	24266
    when I search the problem on the internet, it says that the problem is :"color depth problem" or "video codec problem" is this the correct TERM?
    what should I do to repair this kind of problem?? I REALLY NEED YOUR EXPERT HELP. THANK YOU!!
    P.S. my burner is CONVERTxTODVD.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please don't cross post. I removed your other post.

Does it look like that BEFORE you convert it to standard dvd? I would guess something is wrong with convertxtodvd. Try another dvd converter like avstodvd, freemake video converter, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm sorry about the other post.

before I burn it to dvd I watched the first episode on my laptop but there is no problem. when i watched it on my PC, some scenes have video problem especially when video change angle or fast motion scene but return back to normal after a few seconds.
    when i burn it to dvd the result became worse as shown in the attachment i posted above.
    Quote Quote  
  4. @baldrick
    sir, i tried the FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER the color depth problem is gone BUT the video quality became LOW and there is an enlargement of the subtitle text compared before. And as for the AVSTODVD program,I can't even burn the video's in it. It says that DVD burning is disabled.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AVS.png
Views:	449
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	24280

I really want to solve this video problem.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    donīt download 10bit h264 movies if u plan to watch them on a dvd player, most 10bit rips are anime movies
    Quote Quote  
  6. so this is a 10bit anime video? i can't identify whether it's a 10bit or not because it does not show in the file name.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    mediainfo can show u that info... but even if itsnīt a 10bit encode, it may have h264/x264 parameters that arenīt campatible with your dvdplayer, so u could use the video converters/transcoders pointed out before my post, there is lot of those in here
    https://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/all-in-one-video-converters.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Probably a trojan, good luck. The internet version of herpes
    Status - Attacked by mold spores. - Pour out a lil liquor for all the homies lost in the format wars. Sanlyn will live again, a Sanlyn v2.0 if you will
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by lorens View Post
    And as for the AVSTODVD program,I can't even burn the video's in it. It says that DVD burning is disabled.

I really want to solve this video problem.
    It looks like it uses ImgBurn for the burning part of the process. Just download and install it.
    If you've use AVStoDVD to conver the video and the DVD files it's created are on your hard drive somewhere, ImgBurn should still be able to open them and burn them for you.

Originally Posted by lorens View Post
    so this is a 10bit anime video? i can't identify whether it's a 10bit or not because it does not show in the file name.
    If it is, re-encoding it as a DVD video and burning it to disc shouldn't be a problem. As long as it can be decoded correctly by the program you're using, it'll be re-encoded using a standard 8 bit encoder. At least I think it should work that way.
    Quote Quote  
  10. thanks.
    i will try this program.
    so after the imgburn program will be installed, can this program automatically connect to avstodvd and I will be able to click the "BURN DVD" button?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Yes, you will.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote