VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm having peculiar issues with DVD authoring...If I author using ULead DVD Factory, The DVD only works when I use the "use video as first play" option. If I unclick this my DAWOO p480 will just keep trying to load the menu endlessly. Other players are the same.

The preview in the program works fine...somehow the menus are not getting written properly.

I have a NEC 1300 with herries version 1.07 firmware...when I bought the burner it had NEC ver 1.05, and wouldn't even write a DVD.

I'm wondering if I have to Try upgrading to NEC 1.09?

I changed to WIN XP pro, so I could author with Encore DVD, but there the problem is even worse...the preview looks fine, and the make disk indicates a DVD is burning, but when I take the DVD out...no info; the DVD has nothing on it.

Any one have any thoughts? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. For Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2, try downloading and installing the following CD/DVD Burner Update Patch:

Try downloading and installing the following CD/DVD Burner Update Patch for Ulead DVD authoring applications:

ftp://ftp.ulead.com/pub/Updates/DVDPlugin1.0/030815/DVD_PLUGIN_Patch_E_030815.exe

Also, have you tried a different make/model of DVD player to make certain the issue isn't your player?

Hope this helps,

Jerry Jones
    http://www.jonesgroup.net
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks; patch for ulead worked out; I did a vcd with menus; a dvd might work too but I risk another coaster. still no write ability with encore. it will write to the hard drive, but the format is odd...an "inf" file. do you know how to go from "inf" to "iso"?
    Quote Quote