VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If I post this in the wrong forum, please move it.

My relative asked me to help her upload some videos, taken with her DVD camcorder to youtube. Her camcorder directly record the videos to the DVD disc. I already copied the DVD video files into my computer and returned the original DVD to her.

My budget is limited.

I know how to upload.

But, any free converter can convert the DVD videos to youtube supported format?

The videos were recorded in 16:9 aspect ratio, and I want that the converted videos to have the same aspect ratio as the original videos.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You have 10083 free tools to choose from. I would probably use Handbrake and convert to mp4 with h264 video or the very simple Free DVD Video Converter may be enough.

And it might also work if you just use vob2mpg on the dvd folder and upload the mpg directly to youtube.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What dvd structure are the dvdfiles store on your pc? iso, or dvd video files?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lowellriggsiam
    What dvd structure are the dvdfiles store on your pc? iso, or dvd video files?
    I have both (dvd video files + iso).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    With ISO files I would use Fairusewizard, and for video_ts files I agree with Baldrick I'd just use Handbrake.
    Quote Quote