VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey, so I'm a beginner in video editing. I'm currently using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 11.0. After watching tutorial on YouTube, I tried to make my own project. In this project, I set the beginning with a picture, then transitioned into video. I also put some music in it. The result was great, the preview was perfect. Then I rendered the project, but the rendered video doesn't have the music, and doesn't have the picture in the beginning. The rest was ok, though.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for your answers.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried rendered to different formats? Just to see how it works.

And ask or search in the official forum: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/ShowTopics.asp?ForumID=12
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Brach_Movic View Post
    Did I do something wrong?
    Yes, you did do something wrong.

The preview window shows how the current project would look hypothetically at that moment in time. Apparently, your render settings had an error.

Try using one of the stock templates.
    Quote Quote  
  4. that yellow line on the top of timeline is called loop area and Vegas Renders that area if "Render loop area" is selected in export template,
    you have to look where exactly it is in that template, it might depend on Vegas version,

templates have their Audio tab , where audio is set for export for that template and audio needs to be enabled, you might have selected template without audio, where default audio was turned off
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If that's the case, then you need to go into the preferences and enable "Collapse Loop Region" when deselected. This way you can create a selection temporarily while doing work, and it will automatically collapse later.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!