VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have converted an avi file to an mpeg2 file using TMPGEnc 3.0 Xpress. Now I have the mpeg2 file I want to put it onto a dvd so I can watch it on my dvd player. If possible I just want it to play straight away without having a menu on the dvd.

Another problem I am having is that when I try to watch some avi and mpeg files on my pc using media player or vlc media player they can sometimes be jerky and when I burn them to disc they are also jerky on the tv. I have installed the ace mega codec pack but it is not cureing the problem.

Please can someone help me.

thanks.......
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    For dvd authoring programs look here:

https://www.videohelp.com/tools?s=2#2

Kevin

Sorry, don't think I can help too much with the codec problem -- I'm sure someone else can.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Right I think your problem lies with your framerates. I am guessing that your source file was NTSC and you are going to PAL or vice versa. This will not work, read guides on her about changing framerates to help you.

Secondly I would stay away from codec packs they are more trouble than they are worth. I would only install codecs as and when you need them.

Russ
    If it's wet, drink it

My DVD Collection
    Quote Quote