VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The program that comes with the HD PVR, Total Media Extreme, has settings where you can change sharpness, tint, brightness, contrast, etc. I'm assuming it's supposed to change those settings for the input (what is being shown in the program, when you're ready to capture). I want to make the image a bit sharper, so my captured videos are crisper. The sliders that supposedly change the sharpness and brightness and whatnot do not work at all... the image doesn't change one bit. I tried restarting the program, the Hauppauge, and my computer, but no changes.

Help is appreciated! Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can change those settings. I believe that what is broadcast is what you get.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DarrellS View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can change those settings. I believe that what is broadcast is what you get.
    That is rigth you can't change those settings.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the quick replies!

That's a shame. I wonder if the bit rate even changed when I set it to 13.5 Mbps a while ago.

Thanks for the help, appreciate it!
    Quote Quote  
  5. You can definitely change the capture bitrate.

You know, when I read your post I thought "What?! I've had the Hauppauge all this time and didn't know about those options?"

Meant to check on it right then but got sidetracked.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote