VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have DVD Movie Factory 6. Under Multi-trim Video I don't understand Invert Selection. The dvd I am editing has two clips (original negative) that are reverse image so need to invert it to the positive image.

The original 16 mm movie consisted of outtakes clips. An outake is the positive image and the original film is a negative.
    Thanks. - Whin whineryop@hotmail.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    invert selection normally changes everything in an image that had been selected to unselected and doing the opposite with the previously unselected parts.

there may be an invert in mf6 that would do it, but it wouldn't be in trim video. vegas has it in video FX.
    Last edited by aedipuss; 16th Apr 2014 at 15:19.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So what you're saying is that in Ulead MovieFactory 6 I can't turn a reverse image into a positive. Sure bothers me that my favorite guitar player in the existing dvd image is playing lefty rather than right handed. Thanks for the reply.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You are misusing the terms "negative" and "invert". If it's a left/right or up/down thing, what you want to look for is probably "FLIP" (might be included in "Rotate").

I don't use Ulead Products since ~2001, so can't help you there, but I'm guessing it's in your manual. Would have looked at the manual online, but seems Corel doesn't have easy links to it.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!