VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Very new here and I tried the search but came up with no answers that I know how that can solve my issue.

I for the past year or so have been encoding movies( using either DVD Santa or SDVDCreator) and then burning them off on DVD's with those programs. Now for about a month or so now, I've come to notice that many movies downloaded seem to cause a problem in both of my programs and they instantly shut down, one of the programs jus shuts down while the other says it's needs to close and send report or not send. yada yada yada.
    Can sum1 give me any info on what's the issue and what can I do, or find to solve it. I'm very new to this and I hope I can find the help needed in terms I can understand *winx*

bams
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome to VideoHelp!

Generally, convertx2dvd is a good (the best) for overall "anythingtodvdinoneclick" process.
    For more specifics, look up your source file format under the convert section left. For almost all video types available, there is at least one guide for how to turn it into a Video DVD.

Mats
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mats.hogberg
    Welcome to VideoHelp!

Generally, convertx2dvd is a good (the best) for overall "anythingtodvdinoneclick" process.
    For more specifics, look up your source file format under the convert section left. For almost all video types available, there is at least one guide for how to turn it into a Video DVD.

Mats
    Thx for the info - do you know where sumone can get a free full version dl? If not -kewl. Been looking but keep getting a trial version and it leaves a watermark dead center middle of screen - so it states.

bams
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by bams68
    Originally Posted by mats.hogberg
    Welcome to VideoHelp!

Mats
    Thx for the info - do you know where sumone can get a free full version dl? If not -kewl. Been looking but keep getting a trial version and it leaves a watermark dead center middle of screen - so it states.

bams

right here http://www.vso-software.fr/shop.php (and please read rules before asking such questions again please)
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote