I have used Photoshow to create Video CD from a collection of JPG's. The issue I have is it encodes the VCD in NTSC format, and I am in the UK. Fortunately my TV supports NTSC, but I would like to produce PAL output for some of my family.

There is no option in the software to change the format. I tried following (the reverse of) directons on this site (https://www.videohelp.com/pal2ntsc/pal2ntsc.htm) but the MPEGAV\AVSEQ01.DAT file is not as expected. This file is only 690KB and TMPGENC reports incompatible, despite changing priorities as directed. There are 3 other .DAT files in \SEGMENT, ITEM0001 - ITEM0003.DAT which I have managed to de-mux a video stream. The problem is that the images are displayed for about 1/4 second, instead of the 10 on the original VCD. The sound is unimportant, so there would be no problem with syncing sounds to images.

If I can extract an MPEG, I can use NERO to burn this to a VCD, I just need it in PAL format.

Has anyone got any pointers on this? This is a bit of new game to me, so if I need to provide more information, or am barking up the wrong tree, somebody say.

Thanks,

Ian