VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I searched online for help with this Video Editor and got this site, at first I thought this was the official site for VSDC Free Video Editor, but now I guess not
    Whether it is or isn't I'm wondering if anyone can help me anyway. I'd be EXTREMELY Grateful, thanks

So I downloaded VSDC Free Editing Software and I have managed to put a video into the editor, but now I want to take it and do some "video Effects" on it. (The video is so darn DARK I can BARELY make it out >X-P!)
    Unfortunately when I go to Editor -> Video Effects -> Adjustments; or any of the other options under Video Effects they are not active.
    Is there any way to make them active, or the Video active or editable?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Here's what I found about that software:

Browser hijacker, search engine hijacker. "Trovio" virus. The video editor is wrapped in at least four different browser hijackers, search engine hijackers and other virus/mallware executables. I had to restore my system to remove this crap. I can't believe CNET even allows this package on their download site.

This is entirely a malware package. DO NOT INSTALL.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have installed it without any ads/malware. But you must be careful. Select Manual installation, I do not accept, etc as for ALL adware installations.

But the editor was crap. So I uninstalled it. So no help here...
    Quote Quote  
  4. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Original Poster
    How to Lighten a Dark Video?
    You can use ffdshow's Raw Video Filter, or perhaps tweak the gamma levels through Avisynth.

A better option would be discard all those exceedingly-cräppy downloads
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!