VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, i have full Blu-ray with 44Mbit/s bitrate video after i remux (remove unwanted audio & subtitles) to MKV the bitrate video only show 35Mbit/s but the audio still DTS-HD MA or TrueHD or LPCM, whereas when remux i always keep untouched audio & video, this problem very confusing me.
    can anyone explain this to me & what's wrong whit that?

I already try: ts muxer then import them use mkvmerge, dvdfab, BluRip & MakeMKV but all with same result.
    Thank You.
    Last edited by axl70; 20th Oct 2011 at 02:36.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    How do you check the bitrate? I think it's something wrong with it. Cause MakeMKV and mkvmerge does not reconvert.

And I guess it play okey?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I watch all Blu-ray & MKV use HD Player Dune Smart H1, if we push INFO on our remote control it will show about how much our Bitrate Video, everything play oke, just wondering why the bitrate video is getting lower. here i give you a few screenshot:

MKV:

m2ts,sometimes it show 47Mbit/s but however it never lower than 40Mbit/s:

It happend with all title/all mkv remux.
    Last edited by axl70; 20th Oct 2011 at 06:47.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    TSmuxer only remuxes it does not encode in any way. The bitrate will not be changed.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by wulf109 View Post
    TSmuxer only remuxes it does not encode in any way. The bitrate will not be changed.
    Maybe author of the software never compare full Bluray with remux version. CMIIW
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    here is my way to remux. use tsmuxer and mkvmerge. first with tsmuxer u can remove unwanted audio and subtitles.at this moment u can get .ts file and m2ts file or demux all and open with mkvmerge.second ,if u open with mkv merge u can mux video audiom and srt subtitle files.u can mux bluray subtitle file but ı cannot play them.may be ı should use a program that can play bluray discs.sometimes mkvmerge wanrs bluray video files.ı did not search why.this point gets me to first, .ts or .m2ts files.
    Quote Quote