VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. could not back up twilight breaking dawn using any dvd 6.9.1.6. and dvd clone.purchased today 2 disc set afraid it could get scratched.

2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    That's rather interesting considering that it has NOT been released yet in either the UK or North America. Anyway, guess you'll have to wait for the official US release and a few weeks after that AnyDVD and DVDFab should be able to deal with it.

3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Dohh!!!!!!

Lol!!!

But he did not say where he is from nor does he have it listed in his specs......

But then.... i could go on.... yadda yadda yadda.......

LOL!!

4. i think mybe it's becase they are going out of business he said red box and block buster machines has killed his business he said when they started putting them i walmart and big supermarkets so i guess he is selling all his stock and he just got these in.

5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    English please.......

LOL!!!

6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    And that link is supposed to mean what ??
    Because it only leads to my profile page.......

From what i can decipher, you are saying that someone who is going out of business, where you live, in california, got a dvd set that is not to be officially released for 10 more days, and they already have it, and decided to sell it......

And you got it and can not rip it, because you are afraid it could get "scratched" ?

LOL!!!

7. Member
    Search Comp PM

8. @Noahtuck
    dont know what link you are talking about i dont let my kids use the orginal disc because they have scratched them before and it was the player that scratched it.they have a new sony player now but after that happened i don't like using my orginal dvds.the store had quite a few copys and i do not keep track when dvds get released i only buy commercial dvds at stores.so with that in mind i did copy the dvd in real time using a dvd recorder and a tbc.

9. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please wait till the dvd/blu-ray have been officially released before you ask for help,thread closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.