VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Is there is any newer version of program 3d subttiler 2.7.1.0 or any smilar that convert srt subtitles into 3d subtitles(idx/sub or sup) files?

Because i try to see some 3d mkv 1080 movies at my samsung ue40es6100 with 3d subtitles but NEVER can do it.
    Only with any external media player like wd tv live i have success at 3d subtitles.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Samsung or other tvs only support text based subtitles. I mean they can only show on screen :

Frame or Time : Subtitle words , such as

1247-1364 : Hello

00:05:24 -> 00:06:19 : Hello

Tvs do not show picture and index type subtitles. idx/sub is made of pictures which has the words printed on picture file and shown on screen according to time index. It is something like a photo slideshow.

Samsung did not show ant intention to make an improved subtitle handling for this 3D subtitles until today. Samsung do not fix or impove anything by a new firmware , so do not wait for an magical software update that will solve your problem. Maybe , in next years models they can implement this feature on the tv's media player software.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Here we go again...

Fits79, you're still barking up the wrong tree. Things haven't changed since the last time I suggested the only answer.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Is there any program that make the simple srt file into 3d srt file with the spaces between the words?
    Quote Quote  
  5. If your problem is not having enough distance between subtitle words , use notepad with find and replace option.

Backup your subtitle first
    Open Notepad
    Drag and drop SRT subtitle over it
    Edit>>Replace

Type" --> " and replace it with something extraordinary such as "xx --> xx"
    Press " Replace All" button

Press "spacebar" on find what and replace with 2 spaces " " or more as you wish " "
    Press " Replace All" button

Type"xx --> xx" and replace it back to " --> "
    Press "Replace All" button

Save and exit notepad

After this use any 2D>3D subtitle program.

If you want extra space between sentences , use find and replace but this time type "." and replace all with " . "
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Isn't there any program that is do all that AUTOMATICALLY????
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    No!
    Quote Quote