VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I have an Philips DVP 630. But the mp3 features are just very basic.
    Does anyone know a DVD mp3 Player which can handel:
    Random Play
    Playlists
    ID3 Tags
    Directorys
    long file (and directory) names
    no Pause between Tracks (Concerts)
    may be even useable without having to turn on a TV (basic control features at a display at the DVD Player itself.

Any recomandation would be nice.
    THX
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is there nobody who can help??????????????
    Please!!!! any help would be very nice.
    Quote Quote  
  3. My Pioneer DVD player can do most of those things, if not all of them. Why not look out a list of DVD players that you fancy, then type them into our DVD Players section (toolbar to your left) and see reviews of them, as well as lists of their abilities? That's what I did.

Hope this helps a bit!

Cobra
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Cobra
    My Pioneer DVD player can do most of those things, if not all of them. Why not look out a list of DVD players that you fancy, then type them into our DVD Players section (toolbar to your left) and see reviews of them, as well as lists of their abilities? That's what I did.

Hope this helps a bit!

Cobra
    THX You are the only one who replied.
    I have done some research before, but could not find th answers I am looking for.
    Features like "Random Play", "Directorys" or "basic control features at a display at the DVD Player itself" are not mentioned anywhere.
    I looked up Your Pioneer, and none of these features are mentioned in the forum. Is Your player having these 3 features?
    THX again
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ive been looking for a player and this is what i was going to buy http://www.zensonic.com/z330.php

but i think im going to wait till this comes out http://www.zensonic.com/press_z500.php
    Quote Quote