VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have mpeg files that I want to convert to file types that after burning to dvd are in format that I can play on my standard dvd player.
    Please your help I spant a lot of time and lot of dvd discs that are not playable on dvd player.
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

You need to author them in programs like tmpgenc dvd author, ulead dvd movie factory, dvd lab, etc... Then you'll get a video_ts folder with vobs, bufs, and ifos that will be burned to the disc.

https://www.videohelp.com/author

That link should help.

Kevin
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313
    You need to author them in programs like tmpgenc dvd author, ulead dvd movie factory, dvd lab, etc... Then you'll get a video_ts folder with vobs, bufs, and ifos that will be burned to the disc.
    But first, your MPEGs must be DVD compliant - see "What Is... DVD" link in the top left of the page for specs for your region (PAL / NTSC - Hint: update your profile with your location). You can use AVICodec or GSpot to get most of the info on the file(s).

P.S. I notice it's your first post - welcome to the forum.
    There is some corner of a foreign field that is forever England: Telstra Stadium, Sydney, 22/11/2003.

Carpe diem.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
    Quote Quote