VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am running Pinnacle Studio 12 and created three DVD menus. Essentially each of them control 7-8 different chapters throughout the video. All went well as I created the DVD menus and pointed my buttons to each chapter marker I set. However, I wanted some transitions between a title page and the chapter so I started inserting them. That went well too that is until I went to paste and edit the title and transition into the area where Return Menu2/Menu2-Chapter1 started. When I paste into there, it changes the chapter flag to Return Menu3/Menu3 Chapter1. No matter what I do, it comes back just like that. I tried deleting the chapter flag and reinserting it but it wants to come in as the first chapter of the last menu and that is not where I am in the video. So if someone here can give me some idea as to what/why this is happening, I would appreciate it.
    JSM
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You may want to post this in the dedicated Pinnacle forum:
    http://forums.pinnaclesys.com/forums/default.aspx

Studio Family/Studio General Forum

I have run vs 10, and currently vs14 and not had this problem. However, Studio has a well-deserved reputation for bugs and you may well have just found one.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, I think I figured it out. I was able to slide the chapter placeholders a bit and they then predesignated themselves to the proper chapter.
    JSM
    Quote Quote