VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Need help to make my new Sony DVD Player DVP-SR760HP Region Free. My player is suitable for Region 5. I have DVDs of Region 2 since I was living in Region 2 earlier. I am unable to play my DVDs of Region 2 in my player.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sanyalps View Post
    Need help to make my new Sony DVD Player DVP-SR760HP Region Free. My player is suitable for Region 5. I have DVDs of Region 2 since I was living in Region 2 earlier. I am unable to play my DVDs of Region 2 in my player.
    It's a Sony.
    It's not going to happen.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In one of the showroom, same sample model of Sony player played my Region 2 DVD and Region 5 DVD perfectly. The salesman, had no idea about different region.

Unfortunately, after checking it in the showroom, i purchased my player online and its not working with Region 5 disc. So, I strongly believe that this model can be made Region Free.

I wish, someone please resolve this.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sanyalps View Post
    In one of the showroom, same sample model of Sony player played my Region 2 DVD and Region 5 DVD perfectly. The salesman, had no idea about different region.

Unfortunately, after checking it in the showroom, i purchased my player online and its not working with Region 5 disc. So, I strongly believe that this model can be made Region Free.

I wish, someone please resolve this.
    Nobody here makes/creates hacks for DVD players.
    If a hack is not here in the list of hacks, or you cannot find one via Google, it does not exist. Period.......especially for a Sony.
    Never buy a Sony or Samsung if you need a region-free player.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!