VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    What is the best software for burning blu-ray rips after ripping all the menus and as well where I have the AACS, BDMV and the CERTIFICATE folder etc decrypted?

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. I thought that only works for DVD.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Click the link and read the description for ImgBurn.....

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
    The VERY FIRST sentence.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    How do I add the BDMV, CERTIFICATE and MAKEMKV folders in IMG Burn? When I load IMG Burn I select Write Files/Folders To Disc, then I select Browse for A Folder, I go to the location to where BDMV, CERTIFICATE and MAKEMKV folders are, I select them all and I select Select Folder. When I do all that nothing shows in IMG Burn. When I do the same except when I select Browse For A File I end-up entering the MAKE MKV folder where I see the AACS folder and the discattd.dat file. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I always use drag-drop. No problems.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I never thought of that. Thanks. It worked.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    I always have a folder with the name of the movie. This folder contains the BDMV and Certificate folders.

If you use the command in Imgburn to Browse for a folder and select the larger, movie folder, ImgBurn will find the Blu-ray content and burn everything correctly. But I also have ImgBurn set to start in Build mode, not the EZ-Mode Picker that is default.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!