VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I bought my VRD-MC6 through HSN and they sent a pack of 25 Verbatim DVD+R with the sale. After putting one of those discs in the VRD-MC6 and hooking up component cables white & yellow to the "out" of my VCR to the red, yellow, white to the "in" slots of the VRD-MC6, I hit play on the VCR, saw the video footage on the screen of the VRD-MC6 and then hit the big round "record button". It looks like it works all the way through and then I see disc is full. Then I press finalize disc and each time I get the error "Cannot finalize this disc". I tried this 3 times. One time I chose the option HQ (high quality) and the other 2 attempts, I tried Standard Quality. None of the 3 discs finalized and none worked in the DVD player. When I put the discs back in the VRD-MC6, it checks it for a long time and says "Previewing AVCHD disc is not supported". Is this a common problem? It looked so easy on HSN to connect the VHS to the VRD-MC6, hit the big red button and finalize the disc. But it failed all 3 times. Any suggestions?