VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Will anyone ever put together a manual for this program, not all of us are rocket scientists, thanks Wayne.
    If the Thunder don't get you, the Lightning will!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by cobra505
    Will anyone ever put together a manual for this program, not all of us are rocket scientists, thanks Wayne.
    Try looking at the first post in this forum.

Sticky: FFMPEGX MANUAL v0.1c --here--

Its for an earlier version but the main jist of the program is there.
    If you have a specific question after reading that post, type your question in here.
    ex. how to set ffmpeg to go from dvd to svcd
    Quote Quote  
  3. Try looking at the first post in this forum.

Guess that's fine if you want something from 16 revs ago.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I can say I finally started writing an online manual. It will take me about two weeks to complete.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by major
    I can say I finally started writing an online manual. It will take me about two weeks to complete.
    Thanks major. I will be the first to admit that I am a totally idiot when it comes to this stuff. The manual will be a great addition. I was using ffmpeg when it first came out. Started using forty-two, because it was designed for me. drag and drop no real settings. Perfect. But now it has a problem with DVD, you only get 1/2 of the movie. Actually used ffmpeg.vsk last week to do a yoga dvd for my daughter. Wasn't paying much attention to the settings becasue I didn't know what most of them were. But to my surprise it worked like a charm, the dvd came out great. But dammned if I can remember how, thanks again major.
    Quote Quote  
  6. speaking of encoding DVDs with FFMpeg. How do you do it? I can see the different rdisks, but which one do I select? Can FFMpeg convert the main movie to svcd?

Please Help!

MCV
    Quote Quote  
  7. Good day,
    please a new book FFmpeg Basics is on
    http://ffmpeg.tv
    Quote Quote