VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

turning round and round, I begin to be very skilled creating circles

Each time I click on "start", I say to myself: "this will be the good one", and a few seconds later, I received the same messages:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-12_110311.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	26850Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-12_110353.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	26851

Could you please jelp me to understand and fix this issue?

I had created m2ts clips with tsmuxer, and I wanted to put them all on a BD with a menu, that's why I tried multiAVCHD.

Maybe I could try another program (without Java, please)?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    Delete it with Unlocker
    Try LockHunter instead of Unlocker. The problem with Unlocker is that it will not work at all on some PCs. Nobody knows why. It works fine on most PCs, but some "lucky" people like me have PCs where it simply will not work at all on anything. Nobody who has a PC where Unlocker doesn't work has ever been able to get it working, so nobody knows why it doesn't work on some PCs. If you have a PC where Unlocker doesn't work, it doesn't give you an error message and it acts like it's doing something, but the file you unlocked will actually still be locked and you won't be able to delete it. This is how you know that Unlocker isn't working on your PC.

multiAVCHD has given me so many problems that I have stopped trying to use it and it's not worth the work necessary to try to get it working correctly. I'm not sure that it's possible to get it working correctly on my PC, but if it is, it's more work than I want to spend. Other than multiAVCHD and Unlocker, I don't have software problems on my PC.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks to both of you, I'll try your ways, and I'll come back tomorrow to tell you the result.
    Have a nice day (it's the evening now in France).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You're sensationnal, it works perfectly! Unlocker did the work.
    I succeeded recreating a BD with several clips, subs, and a menu.
    It's fantastic, I am very pleased.
    Thanks again!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!