VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. how to use AvsPmod that take Screenshot like this one what script do i have to enter?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	577
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	24250
    Quote Quote  
  2. That looks like ffdshow's OSD (on screen display). You have to arrange for ffdshow to decode the video, enable it's OSD, and select the items you want to see.

Click image for larger version

Name:	osd.png
Views:	2228
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	24252

The "Visualizations" options are useful too.
    Quote Quote  
  3. If you index a video with ffmsindex, you can also achieve a similar thing by adding ffinfo() to your script. Assuming it works. For some reason it doesn't work for the OP in this thread, but it works for me. https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/363326-AvsPomd-Script-error-there-is-no-function-na...finfo-pls-help
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    That looks like ffdshow's OSD (on screen display). You have to arrange for ffdshow to decode the video, enable it's OSD, and select the items you want to see.

[Attachment 24252 - Click to enlarge]

The "Visualizations" options are useful too.
    it still not appear, do i have to enter an script in order to make it work??
    Quote Quote  
  5. You have to use AviSource() or DirectShowSource() and configure your system so that ffdshow is doing the decoding. That may mean you have to use a filter tweaker to change priorities of the various decoders on your system.

While configuring ffdshow, be sure to enable the Tray Icon. That way you'll know for sure if ffdshow is being used -- by the icon in the Tray.

If you're using 64 bit windows keep in mind that 32 bit programs require 32 bit AviSynth and codecs. 64 bit programs require 64 bit AviSynth and codecs.

Oh, I just noticed there is a "merit" setting you can set in ffdshow (this is what a filter manager would change). Start -> All Programs -> ffdshow -> Video Decoder Configuration (or VFW Config if using AviSource) -> DirectShow Control (left pane) -> Merit (right pane): very high (move slider all the way to the right).
    Last edited by jagabo; 24th Mar 2014 at 20:19.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    AVISynth script:
    DirectShowSource("C:\Users\Bud\Desktop\Sarka Pancochova2014.mp4", Pixel_Type="yuy2")
    Subtitle("Sarka Pancochova2014.mp4", font="Arial", size=24, text_color=$ff0000, align=3)
    ShowFrameNumber(scroll=true, x=10, y=27, font="Arial", size=24, text_color=$ff0000)
    ShowTime(x=72, y=44, font="Arial", size=24, text_color=$ff0000)
    ShowSMPTE(fps=29.97, x=68, y=61, font="Arial", size=24, text_color=$ff0000)

Result:Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_58 Mar. 24 22.58.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	24255
    Quote Quote