VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi All,Is there a way of converting my AVI or Mp4 movies onto a format on the SD card that will allow it to be seen by the Panasonic player. I have tried a simple conversion but this did not work . I need to full the player into thinking the file was created by a panasonic HD camera? I dont know how?

1) could I use a panasonic camera software converter ?
    2) Could I use adobe CS6 somehow ? I have the software but not the skills to do this ?

I am sure this can be done ? is there anyone out there ?

Many thanks
    DrlBlu ray!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can't "fool" the player. You simply need to convert the files into whatever format (and specs) are supported by the player. The supported file types and specs are typically noted in the User Manual.

The tool(s) used can vary based on the file type.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by drlbluray View Post
    Hi All,Is there a way of converting my AVI or Mp4 movies onto a format on the SD card that will allow it to be seen by the Panasonic player. I have tried a simple conversion but this did not work . I need to full the player into thinking the file was created by a panasonic HD camera? I dont know how?

1) could I use a panasonic camera software converter ?
    2) Could I use adobe CS6 somehow ? I have the software but not the skills to do this ?

I am sure this can be done ? is there anyone out there ?

Many thanks
    DrlBlu ray!
    My Panasonic will only play back .TS and AVCHD files so a converter for those file types may work .
    Cheers
    Fred
    Quote Quote