VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i want add sub to bluray, I follow the instructions from doom9.org by tsMuxer http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=150511
    but when to step use BDEdit, i can't do it. i stupid now
    i use CyberLink PowerDVD 14 & TotalMedia Theatre 6 but it not show sub in menu.
    Sometimes to failing structure of bluray. Use CyberLink PowerDVD 14 & TotalMedia Theatre 6 but not work.
    help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. 1) How did you prepare your sub stream? You can use easySUP, for instance, to convert srt to sup and try adding that in tsMuxer.
    2) Can you choose your subtitle in TMT or PowerDVD by right-clicking the screen and looking at available subtitles?
    3) Is the title you wish to add a sub to split across multiple m2ts files? If so, you need to demux it first with Clown_BD, as mentioned.
    4) Note that this guide details *replacing* a subtitle, not adding one. You're not really editing the menu, strictly speaking, as in adding a menu button.

Of course, if you can live without the menu, all that is unnecessary. Extract the movie with Clown_BD and remux with tsMuxer, adding the sub.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks fritzi93
    Quote Quote  
  4. You're welcome.

So, you sorted it out then? Or did you decide to ditch the menu?

I don't care for menus personally, except when they're necessary (episode discs). They're just an annoyance otherwise.

Good luck.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!