I am hoping the ffmegX might help me solve an unresolved video audio issue and this site seems to have expert help.

I use a Panasonic Lumix DSC-ZS7 camera for my projects. The camera uses an SD card for picture and video storage.

Panasonic supplies with the camera a software program PHOTOfunSTUDIO to offload and load videos and photos to and from SD cards.

Anyway I have a JPEG .mov video stored in the program on my XP PC taken from a previous SD card from the camera.

I also have file loaded on my Mac so I can use the ffmegX program to hopefully fix the file.

The file plays perfect video and audio when launched from with in the program on the XP, or when the file is played with Quicktime on the Mac.

However when this file is loaded back into the camera's SD card using the program or by dropping the file into the camera file directory using the Mac, the video is perfect, but no audio. Panasonic says the file has been modified or corrupted, but why would it play from the program, or Quicktime with perfect audio.

I have no idea how to repair this file for digital camera play.

Thanks

I am hoping I can process the file with ffmegX to rebuild it so I can play audio and video using the file in the camera.